Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I have finished FALCON!

THE FALCON PRINCE is finished! Woohoo!! This book is about 240 pages long and around 45K in length. A little shorter than the other two, but not by much.

I've even written the blurb, which went through many incarnations. :P If you'd like to read it, you can click on the FALCON page above, or click on this link:

http://desertprinces.blogspot.com/p/falcon-prince.html

Yeehaw, I'm just so excited to be done with it! Now, I need to write a synopsis, polish the manuscript, see if it needs editing and/or cutting and/or fluffage. Then it's onward to THE SPIDER PRINCE. Awesome. I've been brainstorming Spider's book like nobody's business. I'm not ashamed to say the Spider might just be my favorite prince...

:D

~~Becka

No comments:

Post a Comment