Tuesday, July 27, 2010

THE VIPER PRINCE is Coming August 18th!


Get ready, folks! Book I of my Desert Princes of Jikkar, THE VIPER PRINCE, is coming to Carnal Passions on August 18th.  I don't have a cover yet, but I'll be getting one in the next few days. I absolutely cannot WAIT!!

I love this series so much, that I hope you love it just as much as I do.  My princes are so much different than anything I've ever done, and in a mere six months, I've almost written the entire series.  But I open it with the Viper, one smokin' hot hottie!

QUOTE OF NOTE:

“Perhaps I must change your punishment. Perhaps you do not yet understand you must bow to my will.”

It's coming soon, folks.  Keep your eyes open!  You definitely do NOT want to miss Tariq Sayed, Viper Prince of the Golden Desert...



~~Becka

No comments:

Post a Comment