Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just Broke Ground on Final Prince Book

Last week, I began THE JACKAL PRINCE, Book V of my Desert Princes.  Finishing this series will be bittersweet for me, but wow has it been a fun ride.  I've been telling people the princes are like CRACK!  Because one you start 'em, you ain't never goin' back!

Apparently, that is true for writing the books as well.  LOL  I started VIPER last year ('09) but shelved it after I started having my wrist issues.  In April, I decided to finish the book.  Finished it in two weeks.  May, I wrote SCARAB.  June/July I wrote FALCON.  July/August were the months of the SPIDER.  Now, I'm thinking August/Sept. I'll be wrapping up JACKAL.  I just cannot believe how fast these books have been written.  I decided to keep going with them as long as I was in the mood to write them.  I didn't want to get sidetracked by some other project and then never get back to the princes or not be motivated to write them, which happens after you abandon a series for awhile **cough**BEAST**cough

LOL

Anyway, I thought I would blog and let one and all know.  I have posted SPIDER's logline and blurb if you're interested.  I've also submitted SPIDER to the powers that be.  I have plotted out JACKAL, so we shall see how it pans out.  Exciting!

~~Becka

No comments:

Post a Comment