Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TOMORROW!!

Tomorrow, folks, you'll be able to visit the sweeping desert vistas of Jikkar, eat delectable bractav, and fall in love with THE VIPER PRINCE...

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow, August 18th from Carnal Passions!!! 

Also, I have finished THE SPIDER PRINCE.  I'm sooo jazzed for this book, you have no idea.  My two favorite princes are the Scarab and the Spider.  I honestly cannot decide which I like better.  Now, I need to write a logline, a blurb, and a synopsis for Spider before jumping in to THE JACKAL PRINCE!!

Carnal Passions has also bought Book III, THE FALCON PRINCE!  It will be released in December.  Looks like these books will be released every two months - Viper in August - Scarab in October - Falcon in December.  So perhaps you will read Spider in February.  We shall see...  :D

~~Becka

No comments:

Post a Comment